Monday, February 14, 2011

RUNNING the numbers!




1 - age Paisley, my boxer pup, has to be before I can start running with her.  Will come just in time for Fall running!




2- new people I met at hill training last week Danielle and Sarah from Team Brigham and Women’s Hospital.






3-Number of positions in my spin classes…not a fan of position 2!!!






4 weeks to go until sun surf and relaxation in Puerto Rico








5:30 time I have to leave work by on hill run night






6 .5 number of miles I ran at hills last Tuesday






7 number of hill repeats I ran last Tuesday





8 degrees (F) at hills last week--coldest training run yet





9:50-my minutes/mile goal on Marathon Day (or finishing sub 4:30)






10 more weeks until marathon Monday (and 10 more weeks left in fundraising)!
11-days of rest I hope to take after the race before starting back up again!
12-number of half hill repeats we have to run tomorrow night!








13.1 miles to be run on march 2o at the Yuengling Shamrock Half Marathon in Virginia Beach next month
14th-Happy VALENTINE'S DAY!
15 degrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit) is my ideal temperature for this years race.  A bit cold for the spectators, but a cool, cloudy, dry day guarantees a great run!!

16.6 miles logged on last Saturday's run


17.7 mile run coming up this Saturday-longest training run this year! 
APRIL 18, 2011-RACE DAY!
19th mile marker on the Boston Marathon course-start of the "Hills of Newton", leading to "Heartbreak Hill"


20 number of $150 donation s until I reach my fundraising minimum of $5,000




2160-Asics I will be wearing on Race Day!
22 miles will be the most we will run on our "long run" Saturdays before Marathon Day.  After March 26th, it will be "downhill" until April 18th!  Can't wait!! 

23-My lucky number-how cliche?!









$2400-minimum amount in donations needed to run Boston...
25653—my bib number in the 2009 Boston Marathon






26.2ish-my current playlist (see below) 






No comments:

Post a Comment